Student Financial Services
Carnell Hall, Ground Floor
1803 N. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Tel: 215-204-2244 (Please have your nine-digit TUid ready when calling)
Email: [click-for-email] (Please include your nine-digit TUid when emailing)
Telephone: Monday–Thursday 8:30 a.m–5 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
How to Join the Appointment Queue
Appointments are available in-person, via phone and via Zoom. Appointment times are available Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4:20 p.m., and on Friday from 9 to 11:40 a.m.
Download the QLESS app for your smartphone.
- The QLESS mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices. This will allow to you see organizations that are using QLESS.
- Choose Student Financial Services Appointment- Temple University queue.
- Enter the student’s name, cell phone number and email address to receive alerts.
- Select the type of appointment you would like—a phone call, Zoom or in-person meeting. The Zoom link is sent via email on the day of the appointment.
- Include the student’s TUid in the Notes section. For example, 915xxxxxx or 916xxxxxx.
You will receive an email and text confirmation once the appointment is scheduled.